Most schools are charging registration fees but we 'Don't charge registration fees' because we are not a college or university so we do not charge registration/entrance fees.
We only charge what we think is appropriate. (our business ethics)
- This is for students who want a fixed weekly schedule (i.e. same day and time each week)
- All lessons must be paid in advance.
- Your requested time slot will only be reserved once payment is received.
- As an international company with a good reputation, we accept various payment methods for our clients convenience.
bank transfer ( Japanese account ) and Credit card (Visa, Master, Amex, JCB ) surcharge of 3.6% if paying by credit cards. Stripe payment system is charging it not our school.
- Once a student ceases to pay their monthly tuition they will immediately forfeit their time slot.
- Minimum purchase of four or five lessons depending on how many weeks your lesson day falls within the month. ( Fixed weekly schedule )
-We also offer *One-Off Lesson, The plan is for students who only wish to take one or two lessons per month.
( Flexible lesson time )
- Payment is due on the 1st of the Month in order to secure your time slot for the upcoming month regardless of how many lessons are remaining from the previous month. Skipped or rescheduled lessons will not simply be rolled back by one week thereby reducing the following month's tuition. Any skipped/rescheduled lessons must be made up on an alternative day/time to the usual schedule.
- We DO NOT offer refunds. Once payment has been received the student must commit to taking the lesson(s) he/she has purchased or they will forfeit the remaining lesson fee(s).
-Teacher's transportation cost: Paid by student up to 1000 yen per lesson. Not included in the lesson fee. Our teachers will communicate with their students directly regarding the transportation cost.
Lessons Cancellation, Lateness and Reschedule Policy
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy. As long as the school is given at least 48 hours notice the student may reschedule their lesson without penalty. However, any notifications under 48 hours notice will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee and no makeup lesson will be offered. In the case of illness a doctor’s certificate will be required.
- Cancelled or rescheduled lessons MUST be taken as soon as possible within 4 weeks.
- Rescheduled/make-up lessons cannot be rescheduled a second time.
- Make-up lessons are subject to instructor and studio availability.
- If a make-up lesson is cancelled or missed, the lesson will not be rescheduled. In the case of illness or personal emergency, the lesson may be made up at the teacher's discretion. There are NO refunds.
- Lessons missed due to the teacher’s cancellation will be made up. If the teacher misses a lesson she will schedule a make up lesson within the 4 weeks or at the earliest possible date without fee. If the teacher can not make the lesson up, credit for the lesson will be given on the next lesson or month’s tuition fee. ONLY when the lesson is cancelled by the instructor. There is NO make-up for forgotten or missed classes for any reason without a notification in advance. Please remember too many lesson cancellations may result in poor progress.
- If a student is late it will be up to the instructor’s discretion as to whether or not they extend the lesson.
You will not be charged
When your lesson is cancelled for the following reasons
- Teacher’s vacation. (if you want to take lessons during her vacation) The teacher will arrange a replacement teacher for you in advance.
- When make-up lessons are not made up due to the teacher’s vacation.
- When your lessons are cancelled due to bad weather, natural disasters, or any other emergency situations.
- When you enroll in a monthly course at the middle of the month, your tuition will be prorated for the number of lessons during the first month.